On the Road and in the Air

11:29:00 AM

Now that summer is here, it is time for me to kick off a really hectic few weeks, which to be honest is the way I like it.  I'm currently sitting in DIA waiting for my flight back to Saint Louis.  Tomorrow, I'll be hitting the road to head back home to Cleveland.  Thursday, I'll be flying to NYC to visit some of my college friends.  Words cannot begin to describe how excited I am to spend time with them (it has been over a year since I've seen them) and to explore the Big Apple.  After a glamorous weekend living it up in NY, I'll be heading up to Maine for a relaxing week in the woods.  Finally, I'll be back on the road on my way home to Cleveland. Whew. It's going to be a crazy few weeks but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I can't wait to see where the rest of the summer takes me too. Hope you have some fun travels planned too!

{source}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram