Last Minute Gift Ideas

1:27:00 PM




Where did December go?  I'm rushing to get the last few gifts purchased and wrapped because alas, Christmas is almost here.  Here are some great ideas for last minute gifts that aren't just gift cards.

1. A bottle of wonderful wine.  For the 21+ crowd, a bottle of wine is almost always a winner.  My family loves Josh, Oyster Bay, and 19 Crimes.  Want to personalize it? Follow this easy and fantastic tutorial on giving it a glittery and festive personal touch.

created at: 02/07/2012
 

2.  DIY votives.  I know what you must be thinking Christmas is in 5 minutes? I don't have time to do it myself!?! Fear not, this is a 5 minute tutorial that has great results.  They are gilded and all out adorable.  Include some pretty white candles and you are set!

diygildedpatternvotiveholders


3. A cozy throw blanket.  Everybody loves a soft throw blanket.  You can find a few of my personal favorites here, here, here, and here.
 


4.  A beautiful coffee table book.  I feel like books are often under appreciated but great gifts, especially coffee table books.  I love looking through a book with beautiful photography.  Need some inspiration? Check out this one, this one, and this one. Extra points if you buy it from a local store (if you live in Denver check out the Tattered Cover)

Humans of New York


5.  Cookies and other sugary goodies.  Ok, so you are at a loss as to what to get someone.  Bake them some cookies or whip up another sweet treat!  Here are some wonderfully easy and delicious cookie recipes that I swear by: Martha's Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookies, Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Chocolate Pomegranate Ginger Bark.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies 
{source}


Any other great ideas for last minute presents? There are always a few people that are tough to shop for and then I end up waiting until the last minute...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram