Around the Web

7:40:00 PM

Happy Friday! It's a snowy day and I'm snuggled up with my pup catching up on my usual TV shows.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening and a fun-filled weekend.  We didn't make it up the mountain last weekend so hopefully I'll get to go this Sunday (fingers crossed).  I'm also hoping to see Wes Anderson's new movie. Here are a few links to check out this weekend.

Laughing out loud at this True Detectives Tumblr.

Great tips for photographing jumping from A Beautiful Mess.

I've been eying this peplum tankini.

Can't wait to try this Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry from Skinnytaste.

Society6 now has shower curtains.  Love this one, this one, and this one.

Someone replaced the velociraptors in Jurassic Park with cats. OMG.

I'm loving this website for home goods, jewelry, and prints: Brika



Finn's ready to relax this weekend :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram