I Love Ikat

5:03:00 PM

Today was wonderful!  I woke up bright and early to take pup for a nice long walk and when we returned home my sweetheart had an amazing breakfast burrito waiting for me. This afternoon I had my first meeting with my academic advisor at Hapa Sushi.  We really hit it off and I'm now even more excited to start classes at the end of August.  Up next? Drinks at a spot down the road.  Happy Friday indeed! So what to wear when you're out and about running errands and heading to a casual lunch meeting? Obviously a great sundress.  I've been enamored with this beautiful burgundy ikat print from Madewell (if you'd prefer you can get pants, a top, or even a baseball hat in this print).  I waited patiently until I could snag it off the sale rack.  I plan on wearing this versatile beauty all summer long and probably into the fall too. 







Dress//Necklace//Jacket (similar)//Belt (similar)//Sandals (old)//Bag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram