When it rains, it pours

8:18:00 AM

I apologize for not posting to the blog more frequently. The last few weeks have been hectic to say the least.  Four weeks ago I tore my ACL skiing, my work/school balance was feeling skewed in the wrong direction, and my landlord has decided to sell our Cap Hill cozy apartment at the end of our lease meaning we have to find a new place to live in a far more competitive housing market than the first time around.  In an attempt to spend more time focusing on school, be available to scoop up an internship in public health, and regain my sanity, I quit my job at the end of last week.  It was a tough decision but I know it was the right one for where I am now.  Education is my priority and until I graduate in 2016, my number one focus will be networking, interning, and learning as much as I can about public health.  It's nerve wracking not having an income right now and living off of savings but I just got a freelance fashion writing gig and a few other part time opportunities are popping up. Steve and I are starting to look at new apartments and hopefully we'll find something before I have surgery to fix my knee May 28th.  It's going to be an interesting few months to say the least.




{source}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram