Things I Love: Floral Print Dresses

9:43:00 PM

Spring is just around the corner and I'm getting antsy to bust out the spring frocks that have been hiding under my bed in storage all winter.  I'm also looking to add new additions to my closet in preparation for warmer months ahead.  Most recently, I've been eying graphic floral print dresses that are bolder than their more traditional counterparts.  Check out some of my favorites!


Too Much Fun Dress in Hydrangeas by Emily and Fin - Multi, Green, Pink, Floral, Pockets, Work, Daytime Party, 50s, 60s, A-line, Sleeveless, Best Seller, International Designer, Vintage Inspired, Cotton, Spring, Mid-length 
 {source}
I love the contrast between the pink hydrangea print against the hunter green.

 
{source}
This maxi is sublime.  I want it.  I want it now.

J.Crew Factory - Factory strapless knit dress in floral
{source}
A fabulous 2-in-1: this beautiful blue number is both a skirt and a dress.

Image 1 of ASOS Floral Debutante Mini Dress 
{source}
Red with abstract flowers? Yes please!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram