Living Room Inspiration

9:08:00 PM

One of the toughest things about living with my parents is not having the ability to decorate or spread out my stuff.  I know it's a temporary situation (and a great way to save money) but I still find myself drooling over decorating ideas on blogs like Apartment Therapy and Design*Sponge.  Until I move out (hopefully this summer), I've been collecting decorating ideas I love that also match my current belongings.  Check out a few pieces of inspiration for my future living room.


 
{source}



null



 
{source



1Sally




justina-blakeney-raw-fitness3 
{source}




designlovefest living room 
{source}




As you can probably tell I'm drawn to bright bold prints mixed with neutral surroundings.  I'm also head over heels in love with metallic accents.  Also a must in my future place: a gallery wall. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram