Music Pick of the Week

4:34:00 PM

I just got back from an amazing long weekend in NYC.  Don't worry, I'll post some pictures and discuss all of my new favorite restaurants and shopping spots in detail through out the week.  It was a busy trip and I'm still recouping from all the walking, partying, eating, and shopping.  Not only did I help my oldest friend pick out her wedding dress (it is BEAUTIFUL on her), but I also stayed with one of my best friends Hannah in her adorable Greenpoint apartment and hung out/caught up with several of my close friends from college.  This music pick of the week was played on our Uber ride from Bushwick to Greenpoint at 2 am on Saturday night.  It's a pretty perfect party song.




Every time I listen to this song I do little shoulder sway.  Can't help it.

On a side note when singing along to this song in the car I keep accidentally saying "Dosas and Samosas" instead of "Doses and Mimosas".

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram