Summertime Sadness

7:40:00 PM

bippity boppity boo 
{source}

It's Labor Day Weekend! Bring on BBQs, parties, and last minute summer festivities.  Even though the weather will still be warm here through September this is the last hurrah of summertime.  School is back in session, pools will close, and the mountains will cool down.  It's been a fabulous summer.  My friends Alex and Frank came to visit me in May, Vicky and Megan came to Denver for a fabulous weekend in June, Steve and I moved into our beautiful apartment, I spent an amazing week in Copenhagen, went to Chicago for my first business trip, and had my best friends from college celebrate my birthday.  All in all this has been a wonderful summer and I have a feeling this fall will be fantastic too.  Hope you have a great, restful, and wonderful weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram