What to Wear: Thanksgiving Dinner

9:20:00 PM

Thanksgiving is going to be here in a hot second.  I'm pumped to spend my long weekend baking pies and stuffing my face.  Our family is very chill when it comes to dress code for Thanksgiving: comfy jeans and leggings are completely acceptable.  Personally, I'm a big fan of loose tops and other nonrestrictive clothing.  Also my criteria includes something I can nap in after the big meal.

Look 1: A fabulous poncho, classic black leggings, plain black tank, versatile wedge booties, and a tote bag to carry home your tupper ware filled with Thanksgiving leftovers.  I'm head over heels in love with the poncho/blanket sweater trend.  Comfortable and fashionable? I can dig it.  Plus this guy in plaid?! AMAZING. 

Thanksgiving Dinner Look 1



Look 2: a cozy sweater, a gorgeous oversized scarf (can you tell I'm obsessed with plaid), simple accessories, and sassy red flats.  This sweater looks pretty enough in case you get roped into some family pictures but it is also great for a post Thanksgiving feast nap. 

Thanksgiving Dinner Look 2



Look 3: Boyfriend jeans, a plain white tank, a simple long sweater, a long druzy necklace, and a great pair of mules.  Druzy gives a hint of glitz to this otherwise basic outfit. Can be subbed with leggings if you're like me and struggle to wear pants when you don't have to.


Thanksgiving Dinner Look 3





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram