What to Wear: New Year's Eve

9:19:00 AM

How did 2014 fly by so fast? New Year's Eve is rapidly approaching and if you're like me you need to put together an outfit to ring in 2015.  If you are planning on attending a New Year's Eve party, check out some of these fun outfit ideas:


LOOK ONE

New Years Eve Look 1




This velvet dress is one of my favorites.  I love the midnight blue floral print.  Pair it with a sweet pair of heels and a flapper worthy pearl stunner.

LOOK TWO
New Years Eve Look 2




These boots were made for walking.  Seriously though, they are the most comfortable shoes ever.  I wear them almost every day. A bedazzled jacket is perfect to dress up a pair of skinny black jeans.  Pair with a statement cocktail ring and a simple black clutch.


LOOK THREE
New Years Eve Look 3



I couldn't leave out a dress with a little bling now could I? This strapless beauty is a show stopper.  Love it with star burst earrings and classic black heels.  Stay golden my friends!

I hope you have a wonderful year ahead and fabulous New Year's Eve!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram