My Favorite Blogs for Recipes

9:12:00 AM

I love food.  I love cooking it.  I especially enjoy eating it.  I spend all day thinking about all the delicious things I can consume through out the day.  Often I day dream about what I can make for dinner.  I love checking out new restaurants and I am obsessed with brunch.  Food is the cornerstone of my family.  We constantly find ourselves brought together by healthy, delicious meals together.  Ok, occasionally it's the delicious, totally bad for you ballpark nachos that brings us together for a sports event.  Regardless of whether it's a healthy meal or total comfort food, I love to cook for myself, my friends, and my family.  Wondering where I find most of my recipes?

Gimme Some Oven
I love Gimme Some Oven.  She has a lot of fun and easy recipes that are perfect after a long day at work.  I'm looking forward to trying the skinny honey lemon chicken.

Skinny Taste
Looking for something healthy tonight for dinner? Check out the amazing blog Skinny Taste.  Her recipes are typically easy, delicious, and nutritious.  Major win. My personal favorites are the zesty lime and shrimp salad, the mushroom stroganoff, and the chicken and asparagus stir fry. I can't recommend this blog enough.

Tasting Table
This one is definitely more gourmet but damn are their recipes amazing.  It's also a visually appealing blog.  Try not to get hungry looking at all the pictures.

Damn Delicious
Damn Delicious has lots of Asian dishes with skinny alternatives.  She also provides tons of crockpot recipes, one pot recipes, and quick dishes.  My favorites are the one pot pasta, lighter general tso's chicken, and the Southwestern chopped salad with cilantro lime dressing.

The Kitchn
This blog is affiliated with my favorite decor blog Apartment Therapy.  They have lots of great information on kitchen tools, ingredients, and techniques as well as a wealth of recipes to choose from.  I found this amazing, hearty white bean, kale and sausage soup on the Kitchn and it is perfect for a cold winter day.


A quick Spring stir fry made with chicken and asparagus
The Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry from Skinnytaste.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram