Trend Crush: Kilim Boots

8:49:00 PM

Last spring I saw a pair of kilim boots at a boutique in New York and I've been thinking about them ever since.  The beautiful mix of prints and leather make such a statement.  Plus I love how colorful they are. I wish I could snag a pair.  Alas, most pairs are significantly out of my price range.  Until I find a pair that fits in my budget, I can day dream about rocking them with my skinny jeans and a simple sweater all day every day.  They'd also look amazing with black skinnies and a chambray shirt or jean jacket. Here are a few I've been eying.

Inez Boots - boots - Women 
{source}

Keliboots ankle size 41 - Kilim boots, hamam towels, kilim & ikat pillows - urban ethnic fashion & interior


TAHIRA BOOTS GREY SIZE 38 - Howsty 
{source}




{source}

Beautiful, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram